Tuesday, January 12, 2016

TFT diary day 45: Contrast



[M.3/1] I taught them about Average, Mode, Median by using data which they collected by themselves. I tried to tell them that it has many jobs which you haven't ever thought. I gave them two questions, How does Facebook earn money? and How does Google earn money?. Students said "Maybe telecom company feed them" "From number of LIKE" "From internet time service". Those answers make me sure that they didn't know. (Hahaha really fun with creative answer)


This activity, everyone can engage and joy, if you give them some relevant question to their life.


[M.1/2] I tried to teach them about Ordered Pairs through Battleship game. It's really work for boys, but fail for girls. All students can't engage this game.

I ready for a next project. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment